Updates and improvements:
- Now You can log time for your employee using our new Time log feature. Go to the service form, Work order details or the task details to log the time. The time log can be viewed and analyzed from the Registry menu > Timelog.
- While completing a task or WO, the total logged time (if exists) will be calculated and placed in ‘Reported time’ by default.
- We have disabled our ‘Service Plan’ feature temporarily while we are working to upgrade and improve them and will be soon online. Please notify us if you have any queries.
- UI for sharing assets with the service partner is updated.
- UI is improved for all lists, labels are more visible and clear.
- PDF output of Service details is improved.
- Contact list – The list will show all the contact person only and their involvement/attachment can be found by clicking the details option.
- Most of the inner lists are sorted by item names to make it easier to find the appropriate item.
- A ‘Priority’ field is added with the error report to prioritize an error.
- Asset list – Bugs with failing to sort the list by asset name is resolved.
- Map view – Bug with Asset and Service Node map views are resolved.
Note : We strongly recommend you to ‘hard load’ from your browser when you login next time to Service Node. Incase if a page is not loaded properly, just press the refresh / reload button.